Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
jokergreen0220 Offline

erfahrene Swinger

26.09.2019 05:19
team with a lot of potential, Antworten

Swimmer Siobhan-Marie OConnor was one of four Sky Academy Sports Scholars grabbing the headlines in a weekend of sporting action. Nike Air Vapormax Sverige . The 20-year-old Bath star picked up three victories at the Edinburgh International Swim and looks in stunning form ahead of the Olympic trials in April.OConnor secured the top FINA points prize with a winning time of 2 minutes 10.12 seconds in Saturdays 200m individual medley final to take her above world champion Katinka Hosszu at the top of the rankings. She finished four seconds clear of the field, but had more of a fight in Sundays 100m fly final to win by a fingertip ahead of Rachel Kelly and Bath team-mate Jemma Lowe.OConnor, who capped off a magnificent show by making it a hat-trick with victory in the 200m breaststroke, said: Im really happy with my first outing of the season.This was the first real long course competition of the year and I was happy to swim some encouraging times during a hard training block, having just come back from Australia.I dont often swim the 200 breaststroke so it was nice to finish the meet with a win and a personal best. Im now really looking forward to tapering ahead of the trials and travelling there with the team.It was also a very rewarding two days of action for BMX star Quillan Isidore, 800m runner Jessica Judd and speed skater Elise Christie.After a four-month winter break, the 19-year-old Isidore from south London started his season with the first two rounds at Manchesters National Cycling Centre. Quillan Isidore happy with his season opener in Manchester On Saturday evening, Isidore struggled after a poor start in the Supercross Open, but hit back on Sunday in the Superclass to go unbeaten over 10 tough laps in his two races. Isidore said: Overall it was a very positive weekend for me. To bounce back after a bad practice and first two motos on Saturday to a few really solid laps for me, Ill take that.The results may have not been the best, but Im very happy with my performance. Sunday was a tough one - racing both classes, having a total of 10 laps, but its a great platform for me.Judd has been building up for the outdoor season with a series of cross country races and ahead of a training trip to the US, she secured an excellent fifth spot at the Inter-Counties Cross Country Championships.After her gruelling efforts at Cofton Park in Birmingham, Judd said: Im over the moon at the championships. Im so happy to finish the cross country season like that.And if that wasnt enough for a weekend, Judd opted to stretch her legs on Sunday in the Trafford 10K.Elise Christie continued her fine form on the ice with a silver and bronze at the World Championships in Seoul. Read more details on Elise and her medal efforts.WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS...MARCH 19: Sam Oldham, English Championships, LoughboroughMARCH 28 - APRIL 3: Jessica Judd, pre-season training in USAAPRIL 9/10: Sam Oldham, British Championships, Liverpool Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Galleries Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Herr . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66. Vapormax Flyknit 3 Rea . - The Baltimore Ravens and tight end Dennis Pitta reached agreement on a five-year contract Friday. http://www.airvapormaxsverige.com/nike-zoom-sverige/fly.html . - Titans quarterback Jake Locker will miss the rest of the season with a Lisfranc injury to his right foot, leaving Tennessee trying to rally with Ryan Fitzpatrick.Looking to avenge the result of the 1950 World Cup when it hosted the tournament and lost in the final, Brazil has been handed a difficult route to the promise land in 2014. After being pushed all the way to penalties in the round of 16 by a stout Chilean team, Brazil must now face a Colombia side that has emerged as one of the front-runners to win the competition. Listen to Brazil vs. Colombia LIVE today at 4pm et/1pm pt on TSN Radio 1050 Toronto, TSN 690 Montreal, TSN 1200 Ottawa and TEAM Vancouver 1410. While Brazil has the star power of Neymar, David Luiz and Oscar, Jose Pekerman is hoping that Colombias team-first approach can carry the nation to the semifinals, where it would face either France or Germany. "Sometimes a team with a lot of potential, if they dont find the result and they need to win, they cant play so brilliantly," Pekerman said of Brazil after beating Uruguay in the round of 16. "So the competition becomes interesting because a team with less individual stars can disturb the balance of the other team." Of course, Colombia is not void of stars itself. James Rodriguez has been the toast of the tournament thus far, producing stunning bits of play and coming up with five goals to sit atop the race for the Golden Boot. Brazil, though, has not hit its top gear just yet, and the host nation is looking forward to Fridays continental battle. "Theres no doubt that being continental rivals has a huge impact," Brazil defender Dani Alves told FIFAs official website. Nike Air Vapormax Plus Herr. "Emotionally, theyre very tough games, because unlike European nations, we come up against each other all the time - in the Copa America, in World Cup qualifying. "In technical terms too, its a different style of football, though that side of things is changing. Football has evolved a lot and nearly all the best South American players are in Europe. Thats made the national teams here get even better and stronger. The games are still intense, with that South American flavor, but with more players used to always playing at the very highest level." The Brazilians see themselves as a team of destiny, and while many of the teams supporters are disappointed in the lack of beautiful football on display, Neymar has stressed that advancing beyond each round is whats truly important. "You cant always enjoy yourself and win 4-0 or 5-0," the Barcelona forward said in a press conference. "Football nowadays is so difficult, so even, that the team who is most committed on the pitch ends up winning. I dont want a show. Thats the last thing we are trying to do. We are not necessarily here to produce a spectacle. We are here to run to the end, until we are tired, and come out as winners. "I would be happy to do nothing in this game if Brazil won 1-0. That would be marvelous." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz