Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
jokergreen0220 Offline

erfahrene Swinger

26.09.2019 05:19
the most underrated Antworten

WINNIPEG -- A terrifying few minutes with a promising young defenceman crumpled on the ice marred the Winnipeg Jets 4-3 shootout win over the St. Nike Vapormax Womens Australia . Louis Blues on Friday. Jacob Troubas head-first crash into the boards in the second period, as he missed a hit on Blues defenceman Jordan Leopold, silenced the crowd and cleared both benches as players watched and waited. The minutes ticked by until he was wheeled off on a stretcher but he managed a wave as fans shouted his name. Just 19, the Jets top 2012 draft pick impressed his coaches at camp and fans with his aggressive all-out style. He has a goal and an assist this season. "Troubas still getting evaluated but everythings good, hes got motion, hes got everything," said Winnipeg coach Claude Noel. "I think theyre just running him through some tests to make sure everythings fine." Trouba later joked about the incident on Twitter. "Thanks for the support. If you were wondering, the boards are not edible. Ill be back soon," he said. The game also ended on a positive note for the Jets after a dodgy beginning. Olli Jokinen scored the winner and his second of the night in the seventh round to end a shootout the Jets (4-4-0) forced after overcoming a 3-1 deficit in the third. "It definitely feels good when you win those," said centre Bryan Little, who had an assist and kept the Jets in the shootout, along with captain Andrew Ladd, until Jokinens winner. "It was a good win against a good team and hopefully that gives us some confidence. ... Weve got to believe we can beat teams like this on a nightly basis." Noel agreed. "Although we were down 2-1 in the first, I thought we played a lot harder, we battled a lot harder for 60 minutes," he said. "We had opportunities to get demoralized and get discouraged a bit but I thought against a team that can really close out games like St. Louis, I thought we really stuck to the plan." Evander Kane and Tobias Enstrom, with the tying goal in the third, also scored for the Jets, while Ondrej Pavelec made 29 saves. Alexander Steen scored a pair against his hometown team as giveaways helped the Blues (5-1-1) to an early lead. David Backes also scored for the Blues, who were playing for the second time in consecutive nights after Thursdays 3-2 shootout win over Chicago. "Its not a great feeling," said Steen, who added he took no solace in walking away with a point after giving up a 3-1 lead. "We gave away this one. We were up by two late in the game. We shouldnt be giving away points like that." The Jets have been trying to overcome slow starts and seemed successful, at least at first Friday night. They were even ahead on shots but it was Backes who scored first from the slot at 8:43. T.J. Oshie fed him the puck on a little defensive slip by Grant Clitsome. It energized the Blues, but then Jokinen evened things up at 15:30 when he fired a bouncing rebound past St. Louis backup Brian Elliott, who finished with 26 saves in his first start this season. The play also gave right wing Matt Halischuk his first point as a Jet for the assist. Less than three minutes later though, Trouba whiffed on a pass and presented the puck to the Winnipeg-born Steen, as he skated into the slot to put the Blues ahead 2-1. It could have been worse. The Blues also made Winnipegs goal posts ring like church bells in the first period. Neither team scored on the power play in the first two periods, although the Jets only had one chance. St. Louis had three, two thanks to Kane, who spent some time warming the Winnipeg bench after the second. "We did a great job on the penalty kill, that was huge," said Pavelec. There were no penalties in the third but early in the period another Jets defenceman limped to the dressing room after Mark Stuart slid into his own net. Steen was perfectly positioned beside the Winnipeg net at 3:34 of the third to one-time a rebound off Backess glancing shot from the boards and make it 3-1. It looked like the game was pretty well over until Kane brought the Jets within one at 14:14, when his slapshot from outside the faceoff circle glanced off St. Louis defenceman Roman Polaks stick. Then Enstrom slammed home a pass from Dustin Byfuglien at 18:06 to tie it up. Little and Ladd connected for the Jets in the shootout and Oshie and Steen hit for the Blues, until Jokinen beat Elliott on his glove side to win the game in the seventh round. Follow Scott Edmonds on Twitter at (at)tsedmonds Notes: Former Winnipeg Jet Thomas Steen (1981-95), father to Alexander and a Winnipeg city councillor, was on hand for the Blues second visit to the city since the Jets were reborn in 2011. His son didnt play on their first. Nike Air Vapormax 2019 Sale . Levante, which had lost five straight including a Copa del Rey game last weekend, fell behind at its Ciutat de Valencia stadium when Ionut Sapanura opened the scoring for Elche in the 26th minute. Air Max Plus Tn Australia .C., won gold in the womens 200-metre backstroke, and Dominique Bouchard of North Bay, Ont. http://www.vapormaxaustraliashoes.com/ . But unfortunately for the Niagara Falls, Ont., native, a pulled muscle wouldnt allow him to go past the second set. Japan sealed its victory over Canada in the first-round Davis Cup tie after Nishikori downed an ailing Dancevic 6-2, 1-0.Crissy Zachanowich is a bikini model and massage therapist, who has devoted her life to fitness. The knowledge she has gained by pushing her physical limits, and now as one of Cellucors ambassadors is exactly what keeps fighters pushing in the last two weeks. In a Ten week training period for a fight, or in any length of camp for athletes, the second last week is the most important. Diet needs to be perfect, intensity needs to be its highest, and the goal is to "peak" at the right time to ensure health, and no injuries. As a strength coach who has been there for some of the best athletes in the world, 10 days out is probably the most stressful time in my life. The focus is on sleep, hydration, nutrition, and the intensity of the workouts. You are asking so much out of your body, this is where the supplements come in. To keep my weight down, my calories are low. Fortunately science can make up for it with supplements that give me vitamins, branch chain amino acids, and other forms of minerals that get used up in training. Athletes normally can get what they need from whole nutritious foods. They just ensure perfection with supplements. Athletes at this high training volume and intensity need the assistance. This time in training is also where athletes who want to win need a big push. Im no athlete, but I do love experiencing the exhaustion of training. The team at Elite Performance in Winnipeg is making sure the intensity goes up. Thats what any great strength coach and team will do. Its no wonder most of the top athletes come from the same teams in MMA. You need that support, you need that push. Look at Jackson MMA, Tri-Star, American Top Team, and the Blackzillians. They ensure each other have success. Jeff Fisher is the owner of Elite Performance and coach everyone wants, he has me dialed right in for the big week. Im learning to love the Jacobs Ladder, Bike Sprints, and plyometric training. I look forward to the moments when we do injury prevention work, its a rest and I know I get to have time to myself. Right now, I may not be getting in a cagee in a few days, but Im doing the conditioning. Nike Air Vapormax Australia. . Every fight fan should feel this amount of exhaustion. Then youd think twice before booing. Sleep is probably the most underrated weapon in an athletes arsenal at this point, especially as the weeks wear on. This is where the crossovers start to happen. Training intensity goes up, the body has higher demands on nutrients for recovery. Those vitamins and minerals are also the basis of the sleep cycle. So as training goes up(using more nutrients), and food intake goes down to make weight(no resupply of nutrients, sleep suffers. Sleep is heavily regulated by vitamins and minerals. Zinc being one of the prime nutrients. The hormones you need to have released are also made up of essential fats and proteins. You need the vitamins and minerals combined with the macro nutrients to ensure your recovery, and restful sleep. Can you see where the stress of a coach comes in? We dont usually talk about all the science with an athlete. When we see them miss their supplements, or skip meals we panic. Those missed fueling times can result quickly in reduced immune system function, lower energy, and muscle breakdown. Those missed opportunities cannot be had back. When your body is ready to recover, it needs fuel. Again, thats why the best supplements need to be there, along with food, sleep, and water. So when you see athletes on fight day, know what goes into the 14 days leading up to that fight. Its a very strategic plan. If you are trying to get in your best shape ever, up the intensity, but make sure you take care of yourself. Find someone like Crissy. Take a look at her Instagram @Crissyzach, shes a bikini model whos been featured in "Inside Fitness Magazines Hot and Fit 100" and got a perfect physique score at MABA Novice Show March 29th. She knows her product inside and out, and knows how to aid recovery and add that winning edge to any diet. Step it up, find that next level, and protect your body with Sleep, Nutrition, and Hydration. Its a lot of fun, and your body will thank you with a six pack. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz