Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
jokergreen0220 Offline

erfahrene Swinger

06.10.2019 05:02
o was finishing her only bo Antworten

Houston, TX (SportsNetwork. Vapormax Flyknit Ebay Ireland .com) - Arkansas red-hot November defense transitioned into December. Brandon Allen tossed a pair of touchdown passes and the Razorbacks limited Texas to just 59 total yards en route to a 31-7 dismantling of the Longhorns in the Texas Bowl on Monday night. The Razorbacks raced out to a 24-7 halftime advantage and never looked back. Arkansas held Texas to just 13 yards in the second half. It limited the Longhorns to a minuscule 0.1 yards per carry, while racking up 191 yards on the ground. Arkansas allowed just 9.5 points per game and forced 12 turnovers in November. It gave up 25.6 points per game and forced just 10 giveaways during the months of August, September and October. Allen was 12-of-23 for 160 yards, Jonathan Williams carried the ball 23 times for 105 yards and a score and Demetrius Wilson and Keon Hatcher each caught a touchdown pass for the Razorbacks (7-6). A lot of really good things happened tonight, but tonight didnt just happen by chance, Arkansas head coach Bret Bielema said. I think from the time the seniors knew they were going to be a bowl eligible football team, they knew they were going to try and close this thing out with a winning season. To have Texas be the opportunity we got is absolutely outstanding for us. Tyrone Swoopes completed 13-of-25 passes for 57 yards with an interception for Texas (6-7), which was 3-5 going into November prior to ripping off three straight victories to become bowl eligible. Its been a season thats been up and down. You go out here tonight and you play against a good Arkansas team, Longhorns head coach Charlie Strong said. You would have thought that we would have come out and just been better prepared. Arkansas scored the first 17 points of the game. After punting on its opening touch, the Razorbacks were faced with a 3rd- and-10 at the Texas 37 on its next possession. Allen hit Jared Cornelius over the middle and Texas Mykkele Thompson stripped the ball out, but the ball landed into the arms Hunter Henry for a gain of 20. The wild play led to an Adam McFain 32-yard field goal. Wilson came down with a jump ball along the left sideline for a 36-yard score early in the second on Arkansas next series for a 10-0 cushion. Taiwan Johnson recovered a muffed exchange between Swoopes and Johnathan in the end zone for Arkansas 17-0 margin midway through the second. Texas got on the board on its ensuing sequence when Swoopes capped off an 8- play, 44-yard drive with a 9-yard touchdown keeper along the left sideline. Allen moved the chains on a 3rd-and-4 with a 10-yard scramble and then hit Drew Morgan for a 24-yard gain to move the ball to the Texas 10. Allen stepped up in the pocket on a 3rd-and-goal and found Hatcher in the back of the end zone for a 5-yard score. Williams 1-yard TD plunge early in the fourth was the lone score of the second half. Game Notes Arkansas improved to 14-23-3 all-time in the postseason ... Texas played in its 53rd bowl game, only Alabama has appeared in more. The Longhorns fell to 27-24-2 ... Williams and Alex Collins were the only FBS teammates to head into bowl season with 1,000-plus yards rushing. Replica Vapormax China . The last team in the NBA that will have any sympathy for the Thunder is the Minnesota Timberwolves, who are showing signs of putting everything together after two years of devastating injuries. Vapormax Plus Sale Ireland . Lost to Los Angeles in first round of playoffs. http://www.outletvapormaxireland.com/vapormax-plus-wholesale-china.html . On Tuesday, the star questioned whether that was still the case. Speaking to reporters at a charity event, Johnson said: "I just kind of wonder sometimes: Is this still the place for me?" Johnsons comments came after he was asked why he recently skipped a voluntary minicamp.IRVING, Texas -- There was no near-miss for Stacy Lewis this time. This was a runaway for the highest-ranked American after six runner-up finishes in her previous 16 tournaments. Lewis shot a 7-under 64 on Sunday in the North Texas LPGA Shootout, finishing at 16-under 268 and six strokes ahead of Meena Lee. It was the LPGA Tours largest margin of victory since Jiyai Shin won the 2012 Womens British Open by nine. "Ive been wanting to do this for a long time. I kind of have these mini goals in the back of my mind," Lewis said. "One of them was kind of taking a tournament and running away with it. ... So to be so close the last few weeks and then to come out and shoot 64, I mean I dont even know what to say." It was the ninth career LPGA Tour victory for Lewis, her first since August in the Womens British Open, and will boost the Texan from third to second in the world ranking. Lewis made a putt from about 25 feet off the fringe at the 540-yard seventh for an eagle. She followed with consecutive birdies to make the turn at 14 under and up by three strokes. "The eagle just really kind of got things going in the right direction, and then just I never let up," said Lewis, who punctuated her round with birdies on Nos. 17 and 18. "I never let the hammer down." Lee, the South Korean who won the last her two LPGA Tour titles in 2006, shot 70 after going into the final round at Las Colinas Country Club tied with Lewis for the lead. Lee bogeyed the opening hole and needed a birdie at No. 18 to finish alone in second place. Michelle Wie, who closed within two before faltering late, had a 67 to finish third at 9 under. Na Yeon Choi (69) and Kim Kauffman (70) tied for fourth at 8 under. Kraft Nabisco winner Lexi Thompson (69), Cristie Kerr (71) and Suzann Pettersen (72) were among six players at 7 under. Lewis, from The Woodlands near Houston, has finished outside the top six only once in nine tournaments this year. She was third at the Kraft Nabisco and had another runner-up finish just last week in San Francisco. She had three runner-up finishes in her last eight tournaments in 2013 after her victorry at St. Vapormax Plus Ireland . Andrews. Lewis got a share of the lead in Texas after a frustrating 69 in the third round Saturday when she hit all 18 greens in regulation but missed several makeable birdie putts. "Honestly, I didnt change anything. I didnt do anything different," she said. "They just didnt go in (Saturday). ... But once you see putts in, its kind of contagious." Defending champion Inbee Park closed with a 72 to tie for 14th at finish at 5 under. That will be good enough when the new world ranking comes out to stay No. 1 for the 56th consecutive week since the South Korean replaced Lewis at the top. Lewis will supplant Lydia Ko in the second spot. Ko, who didnt play in North Texas, moved to No. 2 after her win last week in San Francisco only days after her 17th birthday. Wie had her fourth consecutive top-10 finish, including her first win in nearly four wins at home in Hawaii after a runner-up finish in the seasons first major. Wie, playing five groups ahead of Lewis, was 6 under in a span of seven holes -- Nos. 9-15. When she made a 4-foot birdie putt at No. 15, she was 11 under and only two strokes behind Lewis, who was finishing her only bogey of the day at the par-3 11th. Lewis tee shot at the 175-yard 11th half-buried in the sand just under the lip of the bunker. Lewis had sand in her face after hitting out, and couldnt save par. But she got that lost stroke right back with a long birdie putt at the par-4 12th. While Wie was finishing with consecutive bogeys, Lewis had an incredible par-saver at the 390-yard 15th hole, where deciding against an iron she hit her drive into the water. After dropping from about 140 yards, she hit her approach to about 3 feet. Wies eagle at the 510-yard 10th hole was her third of the week there. But after missing the green at the 180-yard 17th for a bogey, she hooked her 8-iron approach at the closing par 5 into the trees and bogeyed. "I thought I had it on 17, just nuked it over the green," Wie said. "I just hit a wall on the last hole, which is disappointing for me. At the same time, 4-under par on the last day, Ill take it." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz