Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
jokergreen0220 Offline

erfahrene Swinger

06.10.2019 05:02
while rookie Nik Stauskas Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- The Philadelphia Eagles could be without their top defensive playmaker as they face a team coming off a 41-point output last week. Cheap Ultra Boost Wholesale . Eagles linebacker Mychal Kendricks, who suffered a calf injury in last Mondays win over the Indianapolis Colts, missed practice for the second straight day, Thursday, in preparation for Sundays game against the Washington Redskins. "Right now hes very doubtful for today, actually hes out today," Eagles head coach Chip Kelly said before Thursdays practice. "Well see how he does Friday and Saturday." Kendricks had a MRI taken this week, but Kelly said he did not have the results. "I dont know," Kelly said. "I dont ask. Can we get this out of the way? Im never going to ask. I dont care. Just tell me if they can play or cant play. Thats all I ever ask. Im not a doctor. So its grade 32. I dont know what that means. You dont know what that means. Just tell me if he can play or cant play thats the conversation I have with (trainer) Chris Peduzzi and Dr. (Peter) DeLuca." Kendricks injured his calf late in the third quarter of Monday nights game on a 2nd-and-8 play from the Colts 34 on the drive that led to Indianapolis taking a 27-20 lead. He did not return. The Eagles came back to win, 30-27, on a final second field goal from Cody Parkey. Kendricks absence would create a hole in an Eagles defence that has struggled in the first half of both of its wins, but played better in the second half. Washington, which rolled up 41 points last week against Jacksonville, will test the Eagles defence with a balanced offence behind quarterback Kirk Cousins and running back Alfred Morris. "I think Mychal has just been a continuation of last years improvement," Eagles defensive co-ordinator Billy Davis said Wednesday. "I think you saw Mychal get better and better. We talk about it often with his understanding of the defence. Hes been highly productive in the first two games weve had. So I think hes on an ascent and still is. Hes an ascending player." Last year, his first in Davis 3-4 scheme, Kendricks was second on the team in tackles with 137. He also had four quarterback sacks, six quarterback hurries, a team-high three interceptions and a team-high four fumble recoveries. In the first two games this year, Kendricks leads the Eagles in tackles with 13, has one of the teams three sacks and three of the teams five quarterback hurries. If he cannot go Sunday, hell be replaced by either Casey Matthews or Emmanuel Acho. Matthews immediately replaced Kendrick during the Colts game, but Acho then replaced Matthews on the Colts final drive. Both backup linebackers have been splitting time with the first unit in practice Wednesday and Thursday. Davis said the two are basically equal. "We have complete confidence in both of them," the co-ordinator said. "Well see how the week plays out, but it could be Casey or Acho, or a mix of both. Theyre both very intelligent guys that can set our front. They understand the defence thoroughly. So very similar skill sets, not a lot of differences between them." Acho, 6-2, 240, has played in a total of seven games in his three-year career and has never started. Matthews, 6-1, 245, was a fourth-round draft pick of the Eagles in 2011. Hes played in 50 games over his four years, including four starts as the middle linebacker in the teams old 4-3 scheme. Discount Adidas Nmd . PAUL, Minn – The clock lingered for what seemed like an interminable two minutes and 51 seconds before Mark Fraser finally escaped to the bench during a wildly one-sided first period of an eventual loss to Boston. Cheap Adidas Nmd Chukka Uk .Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs head of womens competitions, told a FIFA Live Your Goals Tour news conference Friday that the artificial turf is being tested to make sure it meets standards. http://www.nmdukonlinestore.com/ultra-boost-trainers-outlet-deals.html . Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov.Sacramento, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Rudy Gay scored 29 points to lead the Sacramento Kings to a 101-92 victory over the Utah Jazz on Monday. Darren Collison had 16 points and six assists, while rookie Nik Stauskas broke out of a slump with 15 points and eight rebounds for the Kings, who are back above .500 again after dropping five of their last six games. Its about time something went in for me, Stauskas said. Its good to have a smile on my face and enjoy playing basketball again. Gordon Hayward finished with 19 points and seven helpers, while Alec Burks and Trey Burke scored 16 and 13 points, respectively, for Utah, which lost its ninth straight game. They made some plays and made some shots, but we werent able to make the same plays offensively that they were making, Jazz head coach Quin Snyder said. With the game tied at 68-68 heading into the final stanza, Burks two free throws gave Utah a brief lead before the Kings pulled away with a 12-0 run. Stauskas and Williams each provided five points during the spurt to make it an 80-70 game with 8:19 to go. Utah whittled the deficit down to three points twice, but Sacramento had an answer each time as Stauskas thhree-point play with just over three minutes to play gave the Kings enough of a cushion to hold on for the win. Cheap Fake Nmd. The Jazz used a 12-2 run, which was capped by Burkes jumper, to take a 19-4 lead with under five minutes to play in the opening stanza. Hayward knocked down a trey with 1.3 seconds remaining as the Jazz took a 31-23 lead into the second quarter. Stauskas jumper put the finishing touches on an 8-0 run that gave the Kings a 44-41 lead. Sacramento ended the half with back-to-back dunks courtesy of Gay and Ben McLemore for a 55-49 score heading into the break Utah got within a point after a pair of Burks free throws for a 60-59 game less than three minutes into the third and Rudy Gobert slammed his own rebound to give the Jazz a 67-66 edge. Game Notes The Jazz havent lost nine in a row since March 4-19, 2005 ... Sacramento has won five of its last seven games as the host in the series ... Kings center DeMarcus Cousins missed his sixth straight game due to a viral infection ... Kings forward Reggie Evans had a game-high 13 boards ... Sacramento shot 47.3 percent from the floor, while Utah shot 40.5 percent. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz