Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
jokergreen0220 Offline

erfahrene Swinger

25.09.2019 07:59
Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.nmdsverige.com/]NMD Dam Rea[/url] .com) - Monta Ellis scored 13 of his 26 points in t Antworten

Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork. NMD Dam Rea .com) - Monta Ellis scored 13 of his 26 points in the fourth quarter and the Dallas Mavericks beat the New Orleans Pelicans 112-107 on Wednesday night. The Mavericks never trailed after Brandan Wrights dunk gave them a one-point lead in the opening seconds of the fourth quarter, but it was tight down the stretch. Ellis helped them stay in front with several key plays, including a 3-pointer with 4 1/2 minutes remaining after Anthony Davis dunk at the other end got the Pelicans within three. Later, his teardrop layup over 7-footer Omer Asik extended Dallas lead to four with 22.9 seconds left. Coach put the ball in my hands and my teammates have confidence in me to make plays, Ellis said of his knack for coming through in the last quarter. I was looking to make plays and tonight I had it going in the fourth quarter. Ryan Anderson missed a 3-pointer with five seconds remaining and a chance to tie the score for New Orleans, and Richard Jefferson sealed the win for the Mavericks with two free throws at the other end. Dirk Nowitzki, Chandler Parsons and Devin Harris scored 20 points apiece for Dallas, which was coming off a 114-105 loss in Memphis Tuesday despite making 18 3-pointers against the Southwest Division leader. Davis had 31 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Pelicans, who were going for what would have been a season-high three consecutive wins. Davis was limping after coming down on his right foot at the end of his one-handed alley-oop dunk down the stretch but remained in the game with what Pelicans coach Monty Williams said was a jammed toe. He was fine, said Williams. He didnt want to come out and I wasnt wanting to take him out, either. Im never going to put him in harms way. Unless I see that look in his eyes, and Ive been around him long enough to know when I should take him out. He jammed his toe. He said he couldnt feel his toenail or something like that. But I think he was OK. Jrue Holiday had 30 points and 10 assists for New Orleans, scoring 14 in the fourth quarter. Dallas has won nine straight games between the Southwest Division rivals since New Orleans last victory on Jan. 5, 2013. The Mavericks led by as many as 10 points in a 25-15 first quarter but were outscored 36-22 in the second. Game Notes New Orleans outrebounded Dallas 45-29 ... The Mavs shot 53 percent from the floor and limited the Pelicans to 45 percent shooting ... Dallas hosts Golden State on Saturday ... New Orleans starts a three-game homestand on Friday against Cleveland. Adidas NMD R1 Sverige . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles. Adidas Falcon Dam Rea . After falling 5-0 on home ice in a game that could have tied them for second in the wild card standings, Washington head coach Adam Oates had some strong words for Capitals superstar Alex Ovechkin. http://www.nmdsverige.com/nmd-xr1-adidas-skor.html .The long-haired pivot, who joined the Alouettes midway through the CFL season and put up a 9-3 record as a starter, will be listed as the top quarterback in training camp next spring.With a full training camp under his belt, the Alouettes will see if he has what it takes to get them back to the Grey Cup game after a four-year absence. DARTMOUTH, Mass. -- Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was briefly taken from a jail to a hospital this weekend for an undisclosed problem, a Massachusetts sheriff said. Hernandez was brought to St. Lukes Hospital in New Bedford Saturday and was back at the Bristol County jail in Dartmouth about an hour later, Bristol County Sheriff Thomas Hodgson said Sunday. Hodgson said he cant disclose what happened because of medical privacy laws. Hernandez, a Bristol, Connecticut, native, has pleaded not guilty to murder charges in connection with the killings of two men in Boston in 2012 and the killing of another man found near Hernandezs home in North Attleborough, Massachusetts. The hospital visit, first reported by WBZ-TV in Boston, came a day after his attorneys said in a transfer request that Hernandez should be moved to a jail closer to Boston becausee communication with his attorneys and his personal safety are being compromised. Adidas NMD R2 Dam. Boston-based attorneys Michael Fee and James Sultan complained their client has dealt with "bizarre and unprecedented" restrictions in his communications with his lawyers. Hernandez cannot always speak privately over the phone and in-person visits are limited to a specially-designated visitation room at the prison, they said. The lawyers also suggested Hernandezs safety is at risk now that he faces criminal charges for allegedly threatening to kill a prison guard and his family, and in an alleged jail altercation with another inmate. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty. Hernandez is set to appear in court in Boston this week in the 2012 drive-by shooting that killed Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to all three killings. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz