Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
jokergreen0220 Offline

erfahrene Swinger

21.09.2019 08:01
MARANA, Ariz. [url=http://www.airvapormaxsverige.com/]Nike Vapormax Billigt[/url] . - Rickie Fowler has a simple approach at the Antworten

MARANA, Ariz. Nike Vapormax Billigt . - Rickie Fowler has a simple approach at the Match Play Championship. "You have got to beat whoever you play in match play or else youre going home," Fowler said Thursday after sending another top player packing. A day after beating European Ryder Cup star Ian Poulter 2 and 1, Fowler edged Jimmy Walker 1 up to set up a third-round match against Sergio Garcia. "Got Sergio tomorrow," Fowler said. "Thats all I know." After Fowler drove left into the desert and lost the short, par-4 15th, he squared the match with a 20-foot birdie putt on the par-3 16th. He won the par-4 17th with a par and finished off Walker with an 8-foot par putt on the par-4 18th. Fowler missed the cuts in his last three tournaments, while Walker leads the tour with three victories this season and opened with a 5-and-4 victory over Branden Grace. "Its just a couple of bounces here and there — either way, both guys," Walker said. The biggest bounce came on the 235-yard 16th. After Walker hit to about 25 feet, Fowlers ball went right and kicked left of a mound and settled 20 feet from the pin. "Thats just kind of the stuff that happens," Walker said. "He got to watch mine go down there and he ended up making it." Fowler knew he had some margin for error. "Ive seen that kick before and I knew I had room over there," Fowler said. "I was playing a club that was landing maybe front edge and I did miss it a little right of my line, but I knew I had somewhat of a bank there." He took advantage of the break by making the putt. "I told my caddie, Im going to make this one. I knew I needed to," Fowler said. He took the lead on No. 17, getting up-and-down for par from the back fringe. Walker drove into the right rough and his approach went left down a steep slope. "I wanted it to cut a little more," Walker said. "I think it landed right distance-wise, but it was left and took a hard kick to the left." After Walkers pitch went 9 feet past and he missed the putt to the right, Fowler holed a 7-footer to take the lead. "I knew I was going to have to make some putts," Fowler said. Fowler holed out from 69 yards for eagle to win the par-5 second after losing the first. "Good turn of events there," Fowler said. "Hes up there just short of the green. Hes making 4, so I knew I had to get a wedge in there close." Fowler nearly holed another wedge shot on the par-4 14th, hitting to a foot from 134 yards for a birdie win that tied the match. Garcia beat Bill Haas 3 and 1. ___ MR. MATCH PLAY: Defending champion Matt Kuchar birdied the 18th hole to beat Ryan Moore 1 up and improve to 17-3 in the event. "Match play is fun," Kuchar said. "Its unique, its different. We play 72-hole stroke play every week. Its nice to change things up. Certainly makes for a lot of excitement. Its an 18-hole battle." Third in the 2011 tournament, he opened with a 3-and-2 victory over Bernd Wiesberger. Kuchar has won eight straight matches at Dove Mountain and 12 of his last 13. "This course has been good to me," Kuchar said. "Im hoping to keep the good luck going." He set up a match against 20-year-old Jordan Spieth, a 5-and-4 winner over Thomas Bjorn "Man, I got my work cut out for me," Kuchar said. "Hes been playing some awesome golf, hits it a long way and putts it great." Hunter Mahan, the last player to beat Kuchar, is 17-5 in the event after edging Richard Sterne 2 up. Mahan beat Kuchar 6 and 5 in the 2012 quarterfinals en route to the title, and lost 2 and 1 to Kuchar in the championship match last year. "I love playing in this event," Mahan said. Mahan will play Graeme McDowell on Friday. ___ STILL STANDING: Nine of the 27 U.S. players in the 64-man field advanced to the third round, the most Americans to survive the first two rounds since nine also made it in 2004. There have been five all-American matches so far. On Thursday, Rickie Fowler beat Jimmy Walker, Matt Kuchar topped Ryan Moore, and Webb Simpson edged Brandt Snedeker. In two more all-U.S. matches Friday, Kuchar will play Jordan Spieth, and Harris English will face Jim Furyk. Graeme McDowell, Sergio Garcia and Victor Dubuisson were the players in Europes 25-man contingent to survive. Justin Rose, the only one of the five English players to win Wednesday, dropped out Thursday, and all three Swedes were eliminated. Three of the six South Africans advanced. U.S. players are 14-7 against European opponents, going 4-1 on Thursday. ___ DIVOTS: Harris English, Jordan Spieth and Victor Dubuisson are the only tournament newcomers to reach the third round. Nineteen players were making their first appearance in the event. ... The second-round losers received $99,000. The winner will get $1.53 million from the $9 million purse. Second place is worth $906,000, third $630,000, and fourth $510,000. The quarterfinal losers will get $280,000, and the third-round losers $148,000. Nike Vapormax Plus Sverige . A question that was repeatedly posed last season, and the season before that and in the 2011 campaign before that. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Sverige . With the players association in the midst of meetings in Las Vegas, a vote will be held on Friday to decide the CFLPAs presidency and other executive positions. http://www.airvapormaxsverige.com/nike-zoom-sverige.html . For the first time all night, as the Raptors were on the clock to make the 20th overall selection, no one had the slightest idea what was about to happen. No leaks, no whispers, nothing.The Winnipeg Blue Bombers re-signed non-import safety Dan West on Friday as well as import wide receiver Antonio Robinson. West has played in 27 games over the last two seasons with the Bombers, recording two defensive tackles and 17 special teams tackles. He was originally signed as a free agent in May of 2012. Robinson played his college football at Nicholls State, where he finished his career there with 47 receptions for 992 yaards and 10 TDs, while rushing 24 times for 249 yards, two majors. Nike Air Vapormax Plus Dam. He also returned 28 kickoffs in 2009 for 549 yards. In 20 career games there, he finished with 1,790 all-purpose yards. He spent the 2010 and 2011 seasons with the Green Bay Packers on their practice squad, then joined the Omaha Nighthawks of the United Football League in 2012, and the New Orleans VooDoo of the Arena Football League in 2013. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz