Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
jokergreen0220 Offline

erfahrene Swinger

21.09.2019 08:01
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. [url=https://www.wholesalejerseysreview.com/]Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shipping[/url] . - Draymond Green Antworten

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shipping . - Draymond Green didnt get to spend Thanksgiving with his family in Saginaw. He did put on a good show for them Sunday.Playing about an hour south of his home town, Green finished the holiday weekend with 20 points as the Golden State Warriors beat the Detroit Pistons 104-93 Sunday for their ninth straight win.Anytime I can come home and play the way I did today, its great, said Green, who played his college ball at Michigan State. My teammates gave me wide-open shots all game long. It was up to me to knock them down, but they couldnt have put me in better position.Stephen Curry added 16 points and 10 assists for the Warriors, who completed a 5-0 road trip.Im glad we got the win and we get to go home, Curry said. This really shows the character of this team, and thats why we keep winning games.The Pistons (3-14) have lost eight in a row, the longest streak of Stan Van Gundys coaching career, and have matched his career worst at 11 games under .500. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope led the Pistons with 23 points.Van Gundy broke up his usual three-post lineup against the smaller Warriors, starting Kyle Singler at small forward and bringing Greg Monroe off the bench. It didnt work. Monroe, Andre Drummond and Josh Smith went a combined 12 for 38, and the Pistons shot 30.1 per cent as a team in the paint.We took 53 shots in the paint, and those are shots you obviously want, Van Gundy said. We hit 11 of our 23 3s, and we only took 15 shots between the paint and the arc. Thats a pretty good mix, but you have to put the ball in the basket.Facing the NBAs best-shooting team, the Pistons only hit 27.7 per cent from the floor in the first half. Detroit led after the first quarter, as Golden State also got off to a slow start, but the Warriors hit four 3-pointers in the second to take a 53-40 lead at the half.Its so hard to sweep a five-game road trip in the NBA, said Warriors coach Steve Kerr. I just think this is a professional team that understands you have to take advantage of momentum when you can.The Warriors pushed the margin to 20 in the opening minutes of the third, as Van Gundy helplessly implored his team to Fight! Fight!After that, I think we fought a little more, but it was too late, he said. It was ridiculous. We had a terrible second quarter and then we came out like that to start the third. You cant dig yourself out of that kind of hole.Caldwell-Pope finally got Detroit rolling late in the quarter, hitting three 3-pointers, but he missed 2 of 3 free throws at the end of the period, leaving Golden State with an 82-71 lead.TIP INSWarriors: Green, who grew up about an hour north of the Palace and played at Michigan State, got a loud ovation during the pregame introductions. . The Warriors have won seven straight against the Pistons, matching a seven-game streak in 1975-76.Pistons: After missing his first five shots, Drummond finally put a ball in the basket in the first quarter. Unfortunately for the Pistons, it was the wrong one — he tipped in a Golden State miss while battling Speights for a rebound.UP NEXTWarriors: Host the Magic on Tuesday.Pistons: Host the Lakers on Tuesday.SHOOTING WOESDetroits problems in the paint are nothing new. They are shooting just 47 per cent from inside this season, and Van Gundy said that they rank last in the league in field-goal percentage inside 3 feet.We cant go into a game and say that we dont want shots at the rim, he said. So I dont have an answer.NOTHING BROKENCurry finished the game with a sore left ankle, but precautionary X-rays were negative. China Jerseys 2020 .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Fake Nike NFL Jerseys . Hes even holding a bat on one of his 2014 baseball cards. So far, hes playing like his picture. https://www.wholesalejerseysreview.com/ . -- Chris Jones and Louisville have done a tremendous job protecting the basketball this season and thats led to easy victories.Tampa, FL (Sports Network) - Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receivers Vincent Jackson and Mike Evans are both questionable for Sundays game against the Baltimore Ravens. Jackson was a limited practice participant Friday after missing the previous two sessions with a rib injury. Evans, meanwhile, has been a limited participant in practice all week. The rookie suffered a groin injury during Tampa Bays Week 4 win at Pittsburgh and missed last Sundays tilt at New Orleans as a result. Cheap Authentic Jerseys 2020. Quarterback Josh McCown remains doubtful due to a right thumb injury he sustained at Atlanta in Week 3. Mike Glennon will start under center once again this weekend. Cornerback Johnthan Banks (neck), center Evan Dietrich-Smith (illness) and defensive end Larry English (hamstring) are also listed as questionable. Linebacker Mason Foster (shoulder) is probable. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz