Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
jokergreen0220 Offline

erfahrene Swinger

12.09.2019 05:47
Nico Rosberg is braced for a fightback from Lewis Hamilton, who he says is as focused as ever, in their battle for this years wo Antworten

Nico Rosberg is braced for a fightback from Lewis Hamilton, who he says is as focused as ever, in their battle for this years world championship. Franco Armani Argentina Jersey . But Rosberg insists he wont change his approach after his win at the Japanese GP put him 33 points ahead of Hamilton with four races to go. With that kind of margin, no-one could blame Rosberg for beginning to allow thoughts of winning the title to enter his mind, but the German has maintained throughout the season that he is just taking each race at a time. At the final four races in Texas, Mexico, Brazil and Abu Dhabi, he could afford to just follow Hamilton home in second and still take the championship - but Rosberg has vowed to carry on targeting victory.I really try not to as its working quite well as it is, so Im going to keep on going like that, he told Sky F1.Theres no point getting into any of that stuff. I just want to keep on trying to win the races, I dont want to start calculating or bringing home second places.In the post-race news conference Hamilton described Rosbergs lead as a healthy margin and it seems the German cant help but acknowledge he is in a strong position:Im well aware of the points. 33 points - its better that way than the other way round. Mercedes Nico Rosberg speaks to Sky F1s Rachel Brookes after victory in Japan Rosbergs reflections on the weekend as a whole sum up the kind of confidence he appears to have right now:Its been a great weekend for me from the word go. I got everything right. I felt comfortable from the first lap on Friday.Contrast that with his team-mate, who had an off-track battle to contend with as well as fighting one on the track. But does Rosberg think Hamilton was distracted by the on-going spat with sections of the media?Im the guy who knows, as I see backstage, and Lewis was as focused as ever this weekend. He was putting in the long hours and getting the car perfect. Rosberg has maintained the same stance all season - that Hamilton is still the bench mark whatever the standings suggest - and he fully expects his title rival to push him all the way.You dont need to expect him to back off in any way. Lewis is always a fighter. Its always a good battle and its going to continue to be. Hes going to be going for it in the last four races. Theres still a long way to go.And what about those around him? Well, Mercedes boss Toto Wolff has this to say about Rosberg: If you want to be a world champion you should avoid mistakes to the minimum and thats what hes doing.33 points is quite a big gap if everything goes right. But we have seen that one DNF and the other guy winning is 25 points lost and then the championship is open again.Up next is a track that wont bring back the fondest of memories for Rosberg. The United States Grand Prix was the scene of Hamiltons title win last year and also that memorable cap-throwing incident. But despite that hes feeling positive about whats ahead: The upcoming races really suit me, Ive always felt comfortable at those tracks.That said, its a race Hamilton has won three of the four times it has been held so far in Texas, whereas Rosberg has never experienced victory at Austin.Dont miss The F1 Reports review of the Japanese GP on Sky Sports F1 at 8.30pm on Wednesday evening. Also See: Nico extends title lead in Japan Hamilton takes blame for start Japanese GP Recap F1 Gossip Column Nicolas Tagliafico Jersey . The 17-time Grand Slam champion, who lose three straight finals in Monte Carlo to Rafael Nadal from 2006-08, has not played in the tournament since 2011, when he lost to Jurgen Melzer in the quarterfinals. Cristian Ansaldi Argentina Jersey . Goodell said in an ESPN Radio interview Monday (http://es.pn/1gkbauy ) that participants played harder and made the game very competitive. Goodell says he had fun watching the game Sunday and thinks fans did, too. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Cristian-Pavon-Copa-America-Jersey/ . Watch the action live on TSN and listen on TSN 1050 Radio beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Raptors maintained their spot atop the Atlantic Friday after defeating the Wizards, 96-88, for their second win in a row.OAKLAND – There has been a quiet, building frustration in the Blue Jays clubhouse with Major League Baseballs new replay and challenge system. After Saturday nights 5-1 loss to Oakland, Torontos third-straight defeat at O.co Coliseum, Jose Bautista blew the lid off the simmering pot. First, the situation: With the Jays trailing 3-1 in the eighth, Jose Bautista was at the plate with two outs and Melky Cabrera on first base. Bautista doubled down the leftfield line off As reliever Luke Gregerson. Third base coach Luis Rivera waved Cabrera around third. Shortstop Jed Lowries relay throw to catcher Derek Norris was on the money and Norris swiped a tag at a sliding Cabrera. Home plate umpire Bill Miller, the man involved in Brett Lawries infamous helmet spiking incident two years ago, called Cabrera out. Manager John Gibbons challenged the play. It was close. The call on the field stood after a two-and-a-half minute review. The inning was over; the Jays wouldnt recover. "I dont really know which replay they were looking at but clearly they must have had a different video feed than the one we had," said Bautista. "Its pretty frustrating for you to battle as a team, keep the game close, for our pitchers to be doing what theyre doing, for us to keep grinding through games and facing some touch pitching and somehow be able to tie the game in the eighth inning, it all goes down the drain because somebody first, initially, made a bad call to begin with and then it gets upheld by God knows who in some room in New York supposedly." Bautista, the gathered media were about to find out, was only getting warmed up. "This whole replay thing has become a joke in my eyes," said Bautista. "I think they should just ban it, they should just get rid of it. I dont really understand the purpose of it but getting the right call on the field is not the purpose. Thats pretty obvious and evident. I dont know what kind of agenda the people that are doing the replays are on, what their plan is, what their purpose is, who theyre looking after. But obviously getting the right call on the field is not what theyre doing." There are those in the organization whove expressed quiet frustration at other challenges and reviews that havent gone the Jays way. Another recent example: Last Wednesday against Milwaukee when Munenori Kawasaki was called out at first base on a groundball to Brewers shortstop Jean Segura. Seguras throw pulled first baseman Jonathan Lucroy off the bag. Lucroy spun and attempted a tag on Kawasaki. The call was upheld despite evidence to the contrary. Baseball is cycling umpires through the so-called replay war room in New York City. When a play is challenged, the on-field umpire is getting on the headset and talking to a colleague. Regardless of what is the reality, the perception is increasing that umpires are watching out for umpires. Count Bautista in that camp. "I feel like there was a chance for Adam Lind to tie the game in the eighth inning (that) was taken away from us," said Bautista. "Man on second, two outs, 3-2 ballgame, we were right in it. Unfortunately some people, I dont know what the right word is, lack of integrity, lack of accountability, or some really good camaraderie that are looking after each othher, are not doing what theyre supposed to be doing. Nicolas Otamendi Jersey. Because getting the right call on the field, which is why instant replay was instituted, is not the purpose of whats happening. The best evidence is what happened today." Bautista surely will be fined for his outburst and his comments reflect a growing frustration with the clubs play. The Jays are 9-18 since hitting their season high-water mark of 38-24 on June 6. A six game lead in the American League East has turned into a deficit. Following Saturdays loss, Toronto is a full game back of the Baltimore Orioles for first place. The team is dealing with injuries, the latest suffered by Edwin Encarnacion (story here: http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/story/?id=456550). Brett Lawrie has a fractured right index finger and likely wont be back until August. Bautista is playing with a sore hamstring and Adam Lind is playing with a bruised right foot. REYES ON TRADE MARKET Shortstop Jose Reyes weighed in to TSN.ca about Oaklands acquisition of pitchers Jeff Samardzija and Jason Hammel in Fridays blockbuster trade with the Chicago Cubs. "Its good for Oakland," said Reyes. "They got very good two pitchers. Samardzija, hes been one of the best this year. To go along with what they have, I mean thats huge for them. That means theyre pushing and they want to go all the way." Judging by the package the Athletics sent to Chicago (2012 first round pick, SS Addison Russell; 2013 first round pick, OF Billy McKinney; P Dan Straily and a player to be named later) its clear the Blue Jays couldnt match unless they were willing to part with a young pitcher off their major league roster. Starting pitching may not be Torontos priority, anyway. The staff has held up well through more than a half the season. An infielder, a second baseman or a third baseman, and bullpen help are just as important. "I think he knows what we need," said Reyes. "As a player I need to worry about doing my job. Our GM, hes got a job to do so I dont want to get involved in that and get involved in his decisions. Of course, our front office knows what we need. Its no secret to no one." GIBBONS: BUEHRLES AN ALL-STAR Mark Buehrles skipper thinks his left-hander should be in Minneapolis on July 15 for the All-Star Game. "Yeah he should be an All-Star, no question. No doubt," said manager John Gibbons. Buehrle (10-6) often jokes about luck and how its the determining factor in whether hes successful. After a 10-1 start to his season, Buehrles dropped his last five decisions and is winless in six-straight starts. Look closer, though, and youll see hes still pitching well. Four of Buehrles last six starts, the winless span, have been quality starts (six or more innings, three or fewer earned runs against). Buehrles ERA, in 121 1/3 innings this season, is a stellar 2.60. ITS A CRUEL BUSINESS How is Tommy Milone feeling right now? The As left-hander tossed six innings of shutout ball against the Blue Jays on Friday and had a record of 6-0 with a 2.62 ERA over his last 11 starts dating back to May 9. On Saturday, Milone was optioned to Oaklands Triple-A affiliate in Sacramento to make room on the active roster for newly-acquired starting pitchers Jeff Samardzija and Jason Hammel. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz