Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
jokergreen0220 Offline

erfahrene Swinger

12.09.2019 05:45
Two runs were almost good enough to start the Winnipeg Goldeyes with a win on their six-game road trip this week. [url=http://ww Antworten

Two runs were almost good enough to start the Winnipeg Goldeyes with a win on their six-game road trip this week. Yannick Ngakoue Jersey . However, Goldeyes reliever Chris Kissock gave up three runs in the bottom of the eighth inning Tuesday night and Winnipeg lost 4-2 to the Sioux City Explorers in front of 681 fans at Lewis & Clark Park in Iowa. After Sioux City got on the board first with a run in the bottom of the first inning, Mike Coles singled in Amos Ramon in the fifth inning and Nick Liles singled in Ramon in the seventh inning to stake Winnipeg a 2-1 lead. Kissock pitched a scoreless seventh inning of relief, but he got into trouble in the eighth inning and couldnt curb the damage. After striking out Bryan Pounds, Kissock gave up a single to Luke Murton and a double to Peter Barrows, putting two runners on base. Kissock then hit Yusuke Inoguchi with a pitch to load the bases. A wild pitch from Kissock scored Murton from third and, with the infield in, Sam Judah singled to score Barrows and Inoguchi, who moved up to second on the wild pitch. At the plate, Nate Samson was a perfect four-for-four in the game for Winnipeg, while Coles and Lentini each had a pair of hits. Winnipeg starter Justin Garcia went six strong innings, allowing just one run and striking out eight Explorers. Kissock took the loss, while Cody Satterwhite earned the win for Sioux City and former Goldeye Chris Bodishbaugh got the save. The Goldeyes and Explorers will meet again Wednesday night in Sioux City. Game time is 7pm ct. The pre-game show with Paul Edmonds on TSN 1290 begins at 6:30pm ct. Taven Bryan Jersey . Millsap will miss Wednesday nights game against the Chicago Bulls. The Hawks say Millsap also will be held out on Thursday at Boston. Nick Foles Jaguars Jersey . "I wasnt waving the pom-poms to be involved with it to start with," Carlyle said after a 5-2 win over Carolina on Sunday night. "Its been a trying time. "Specifically we havent played as well as wed like to hang our hat on. http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/Youth-Jalen-Ramsey-Elite-Jersey/ . The club was unable to retain hitting coach Kevin Seitzer, who is bound for Atlanta. Seitzer replaces Greg Walker, who was assisted by Scott Fletcher this season as the Braves finished 79-83.Roy Nelson may be awaiting the biggest decision of his career. According to Bloody Elbows Steph Daniels, the loveable UFC heavyweight contender is interested in filling the shoes of Keith Kizer as Executive Director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Kizer announced his resignation at the beginning of January. "I have put my application in. My wife and I were talking about having something besides fighting to fall back on, and I think I would be able to do some good. This is my hometown, its where I was born and raised, so I feel its a way for me to help further the sport," Nelson told Daniels on Monday. "With me, I can draw more people back to Vegas to help the budget. Thats a big part of it. Of course I want to help get the sport cleaned up, but helping Nevada financially and bringing more revenue in is one of the primary goals I have. The others involve making sure we have better officiating and bbetter fighter safety. Taven Bryan Jaguars Jersey. " Nelson (20-9) broke into the UFC by winning "The Ultimate Fighter" reality show in 2009. After a stunning upset of 7-foot heavyweight Stefan Struve in March 2010, the former International Fight League champion found himself one fight away from a UFC heavyweight title shot. However, he was stopped in his tracks by eventual heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos -- who captured the title two fights later -- in August that same year. Nelson never earned a title shot and has fallen to No. 11 in the division after consecutive losses in 2013. Nelson told Daniels he has yet to inform the UFC of his plans, but hopes he will receive full support from the organization. "I think theyd probably be happy that Im just trying to make the sport better. It would be the building of a relationship that would help the UFC, MMA and all of combat sports in Nevada," he said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz