Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
jokergreen0220 Offline

erfahrene Swinger

17.10.2019 09:48
with it. And it pro Antworten

WASHINGTON -- A slow start to the season turned into Washingtons best November in 29 years. Nike Air Max 97 Heren Sale . John Wall had 26 points and 12 assists, Trevor Ariza scored 24 points and made five 3-pointers, and the Wizards beat the Atlanta Hawks 108-101 on Saturday night. The Wizards lost their first three games and seven of their first nine, but have now won six of their last eight. They won eight games in November for the first time since 1984. "This was a good month for us. It was a tough start to the month, to the season. We didnt want to get the start we had, but it happened," coach Randy Wittman said. Washington has played the last four games without starting guard Bradley Beal, hasnt had first-round draft choice Otto Porter at all, and still managed to nearly break even. Their 8-9 record isnt what they want it to be, but still makes the Wizards one of the better teams in the Eastern Conference. With the Hawks loss, there are just two teams in the conference with winning records. "I really dont want to look at it like that. I want to see how good we can be, but if you look at the conference, a lot of teams are kind of in the middle right now. Were trying to find ourselves as a team, trying to put it together. Hopefully we can get it going. I think we will," Atlanta centre Al Horford said. Martell Webster added 19 points for Washington and also had five 3-pointers. Nene, who returned after missing Fridays game at Indiana with a right Achilles tendon injury, had 13 points and 12 rebounds. Paul Millsap had 23 points and 10 rebounds for Atlanta, which cut an 18-point, third-quarter deficit to 81-79 with 9:42 left, but could not get closer. Horford added 16 points and Jeff Teague had 15 for the Hawks. Ariza scored eight points in the final 9:20 to help secure the win. "Were showing growth. Were showing maturity. I feel were ready to take the next step and become a playoff team," Ariza said. Washington got some of its roughest road games out of the way, losing to Oklahoma City, Dallas and San Antonio in a rough three-game trip. The Wizards also lost to Miami and Indiana on the road. "It wasnt the easiest schedule to start with. I think it might be a positive in the long run playing against some top quality teams on the road early in the season," Wittman said. Washington took the lead early in the first quarter and led 28-20 after one. Thanks to two 3-pointers late in the second quarter by Webster, the Wizards led 54-44 at halftime. Washington hit on five of its first six shots in the third quarter to take a 66-48 lead with 8:12 to play. The Hawks answered with an 11-0 run to cut the lead to 66-59 with 4:20 to play, and Washington led 79-70 after three. Wall had his first three games of 30-plus points from Nov. 22-26. He followed it with a 19-point performance on Wednesday at Milwaukee, but had a bad night against the Pacers on Friday, shooting just 4 for 14. Saturday night was much better. "When were healthy, I feel we can compete with anybody," Wall said. "We didnt panic because we knew what kind of team we had. We have a team thats capable of being in the playoffs," Wall said. NOTES: Atlanta G Kyle Korver missed his third straight game with a bruised rib. . G Lou Williams didnt play because Budenholzer has chosen not to use him in back-to-back games as he recovers from ACL surgery. . The Hawks next game is on Tuesday at San Antonio, where Budenholzer spent nearly 20 years as a video co-ordinator and assistant coach. "Im not allowed to look ahead. Youve allowed to ask, but I cant look ahead," Budenholzer said. "Tomorrow or the next day I can think about that, but right now Im thinking about Washington." . F Al Harrington missed his ninth straight game with a right knee injury. . Wittman and Budenholzer were each assessed a technical foul in the second quarter for arguing a foul call. Nike Air Max Thea Goedkoop .500 were once common achievements for the Dallas Mavericks. Now, both are season highs as Dallas slowly works its way back into playoff contention in the Western Conference. Nike Air Max 270 React Nederland .com) - Maria Sharapova reached her 10th career grand slam final after beating Ekaterina Makarova in straight sets at the Australian Open on Thursday. http://www.airmaxkopennederland.com/uitverkoop-air-max-95.html . But Paul Osbaldiston, Hamiltons assistant special teams and kicking coach, said the team still relished the championship game workout.NEW YORK, N.Y. - His near-record mile alone would have made for a notable night, but Cam Levins wanted to go one better.The distance runner from Black Creek, B.C., won the mile at the Armory Track Invitational on Saturday night, posting a world-leading time for this season that was just shy of the Canadian indoor record.Less than 30 minutes later, he won the two-mile race, overtaking Olympic silver medallist Galen Rupp of the U.S. on the final lap.I feel the strongest and fittest I ever have, Levins told reporters after his second race. I felt fresh and good, I knew I was fit, but I dont know if I was expecting to come back and run a good two-mile after my mile, thats for sure.Im really pleased with it. And it proved that Im fit.The 25-year-old, who won bronze in a thrilling 10,000-metre race at last summers Commonwealth Games, ran three minutes 54.74 seconds in the mile, missing Nate Brannens Canadian record by about four-tenths of a second.He then found a spot along the way to sit and rest briefly before getting up to prepare for the two-mile.Levins trailed Ruppp, his training partner with the Oregon Project in Portland, on the last lap before surging past him to finish in 8:15. Nike Air Max 270 Dames Goedkoop. 8.When I got to there, Im like Oh, man, Galens not pulling away from me, maybe I got a shot at it, Levins said. I thought he was just going to start hammering that last lap, frankly. And when he didnt, Im like, Oh, I’m still here, maybe I can make a move on him. And then he didnt really respond.Levins is no stranger to tough doubles. The former Southern Utah star won both the 5,000 and 10,000 metres in his final NCAA season, earning the Bowerman award as the U.S. colleges top track athlete. He also ran both events at the 2012 London Olympics.Hell run the 5,000 at the prestigious Millrose Games in New York on Feb 14.Shawnacy Barber, a Canadian competing for the University of Akron, won the pole vault at the Armory Invitational.Akeem Haynes of Calgary ran a blistering 6.51 in an indoor 60-metre race Saturday in Arizona. Its the fastest time by a Canadian since 1997, when Donovan Bailey and Bruny Surin both ran that time. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz